St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School was founded in 2000. We have a 90,000 sq ft facility situated on 32 wooded acres in the beautiful Scotts Mill neighborhood. We are accredited by AdvancEd, the parent organization of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our teachers are certified by the State of North Carolina. Other facts:
- 90% of our teachers are Catholic, with an average of 12 years experience.
- We have approximately 25 students per class in kindergarten and 25-28 per class in grades 1-8.
- We offer full-day and half-day preschool for three- and four-year-old children.
- The campus is wirelessly networked, we have a full-time technology center, a modern computer lab and twelve SmartBoards or SmartPodiums on campus.
- Our 4,200 sq. ft. media center houses over 15,000 books, DVD's and CD's.